Monday, February 3, 2014

I´ll be home for Christmas......NOT!!!!



I´M GONNA BE IN COLOMBIA!!!!!!!!!!!
It still doesn´t really feel like Christmas. Like moments come where it´s like WOAH HOLY SMOKES but the majority of the time it totally just feels like normal life - WHICH MADE ME REFLECT and I totally realized that everything that makes Christmas, well, "Christmas" is not here, like family, Christmas music, live trees that smell tasty, (optional) snow, smelly tasty treats, BAKING ALL DAY E´ERY DAY, etc. That means my life is just like my normal life (which is STELLAR for me because if it felt like Christmas, my life would be like crazy sad hahaha). But, since it doesn´t, my life is still pretty awesome!
FUN STORIES FROM THE WEEK:
- I, from request of a super awesome old lady in our branch who needed her Christmas lights to work, tried (for the first and hopefullly last time in my life) to sauder a tiny wire to a circuit board with... (drum roll).... A HOT KNIFE!!! I was not successful.
- WE WENT CHRISTMAS CAROLING as a zone in a few parks in the city and contacted and it was funny and totally fun, especially when we sang this like funny carol called "Mi Burrito Sabanero"
- OUT OF NOWHERE it got really cold and rainy this whole week after like 3 weeks of sun. I´mmmmmmm dreamingggg of a wetttttttttt Christmasssssss
- I GOT CHRISTMAS MUSIC FROM A BRO AND THERE IS LIKE A FLIPPING REBA CHRISTMAS CD AND I THOUGHT OF MY DAD also MICHAEL BUBLÉ MAKES ME SOOOOOOO TRUNKYYYYYYYY
- Every single morning this week, Elder Simonsen and I started off our day with a GIANT (and I mean GIANT) fruit salad and a small bowl of oatmeal. FRUITS WE ATE THIS WEEK: papaya, pineapple, oranges, mandarin oranges, bananas, apples, pears, and even raisens. We will be continuing this tradition. I LOVE COLOMBIA FRUITS

so yeah, this week was cool.
also my comp is really funny. So he like doesnt know how to cook and we are teaching him and it is precious. He seems so inocent. WHAT A GREAT KID

also, MAURICIO HAS A BAPTISMAL DATE!!!!! HE IS THE BEST!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLL but for reals, yo. I for reals do.

ELDER ALEX WILCKEN PRATT

No comments:

Post a Comment