Monday, February 3, 2014

TIME IS OUT SO LETS SHOUT OUT

I HAVE NO TIME TO WRITE

Shout out to Liam for getting home. STUD MUFFIN.

SHOUT OUT to Ole Smith for being the mission president of my current Branch President here in San Luis. Ole, if you remember Carlos Vargas, he loves you and your wife and he is a great guy!

Shout out to President Andelin, my mission pres, for giving us a super cool Christmas conference this week and being a stellar man. Also his wife is the coolest! Also also they shouwed us a really funny video and I dont remember the name now to tell you guys. Sorry.

SHOUT OUT to Bill Engvall for coming to my mind this week. Those who haave heard his "Here´s your sign" bit know what I was thinking this week when, while shaving my face with an electric razor like I do every morning and had done with him next to me for over a week, my kid (comp, but much like a kid) asked me, "Is that for shaving your face?"

SHOUT OUT Mauricio for being a stud and totally making plans to get baptized in January! He is really learning the meaning of repentance and wants to change. WHAT A GUY!!!

I love you all´!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Prack (why is my name so hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment