Thursday, January 22, 2015

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

MY LIFE ROCKS

Christmas in Yopal was super cool, but also super weird. This city basically gets really empty whenever there is a holiday, and Christmas was EMPTY. The only peopl who were here on Christmas day in the city went down to the river to make food and hang out in the water so Christmas day was pretty slow at some points haha. But it was great, I love this city! 

MEDIUM GRAPHIC DETAILS (not really at all but just in case you hahah) Earlier this week we had a sick experience with another missionary here in our house. Here in the mission I have learned to really trust in priesthood blessings a LOT and one of the missionaries was sick and he asked for a blessing. He had been really sick to his stomach for like 2 days hadn´t been able to sleep and had wanted to but hadn´t been able to throw up either to feel relief. So we go to give him the blessing I he asked me to do it. I just was like trying to say what I felt I needed to say and among everything that we blessed him to be able to rest and sleep finally and I had like one moment where I like almost saw him throwing up in my head and I said that the sickness would leave his body and all would happen according to his faith blah blah blah and amen done. before the others in the circle could even say amen, he got up and BOLTED to the bathroom and threw up like everything and like 15 minutes later felt great and was walking around like a champ and since then he has been doing great. That was SO COOL to see how fast God answered his prayers. Instantly his prayer was answered and he felt great after. It was cool to be a part of that and feel the guidance of the spirit to say what needed to be said. I LOVE THE GOSPEL

QUOTE OF THE DAY:  DORMIR NO ES VIVIR BABY

OTHER QUOTE OF THE DAY: Hug it out, don´t get up in church and make a big scene and start getting realyl angry and yelling at everyone and think that you´re better thanm everyone else. (that one didn´t rhyme but it´s okay, you´ll forgive me)

I´M OUT OF QUOTES OF THE DAY.

JK I HAVE ONE MORE: "
(did you get the joke? its a quotation mark!)

I think the first quote of the day is making me tired and laugh at dumb jokes... who knows

Pray for Yopal!

I love you all!

Elder Pratt

PS listen to cello music and LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment