Thursday, January 22, 2015

I AM NOW A REAL LLANERO

I AM AGAIN ON THE TERRIBLE KEYBOARD

BUT I will let you all know that we had transfers today and I AM STAYING IN YOPAL!!! This is my 5th transfer here. I think I can apply for citizenship here in the city now. I love it here, I hope to be here much longer! I was talking to a few of the members yesterday and they were laughing because I have so many like things and habits of the people here, its a blast!!!

Honestly, tis kyboard is strssing m out so I´m not going to writ a good lttr, just know tat I HIT THE 22 MONTH MARK LAST WEEK and that is WEIRD. th good ting is tat I am extnding a bit so I will b r until lik 25 monts, so tim wont b too sort haa. opfully I can stay r in Yopal and finis my mission hr! This city is te best!

I lov verything in th world! Even tis littl kyboard jsut maks m almost appy aa. My lif is a jok!

ldr Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment