Thursday, January 22, 2015

(sin asunto)

soooooooooooo my life is basically the same-ish as it has been. for the past... um while.... BUT IT IS STILL THE BEST EVER.
Have you all seen the new video, "He is the Gift"? If not, stop reading my letter, watch the video, then you can keep reading. Okay???

Hardest thing ever (besides trying to ) is asking for forgiveness when you don´t feel like you´ve done anything wrong. FOR SURE. BUT it also makes you just feel super good and relaxed and makes everything work out so much better. TRY IT OUT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAD AND SHAWNA AND MARGARET I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!
I like teaching people the gospel. It is very gratifying. like really really gratifying. It makes me feel happy.

This has been the worst letter ever, but I for reals have ZERO TIME and I am a failure as a letter writer. QUE PENA CON SUMERCED

Elder Pratt loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment