Saturday, October 11, 2014

AHHHH

SORRYEVERYONE

I totally didn´t ave anytime to connect to internet last week and read and write but its okay because HERE I AM!

My life was so crazy last week because WE HAD TRANSFERSSSSSSS So TIME FOR THE BIG NEWSSSSs----------

My son, Elder Gonzales, left for Cúcuta and I am staying here in Yopal wiiiiiiith


ELDER ANGULO!!!!!! He is also my son. Preeeeetty cool stuff.  He is from Ecuador, tall, suuuuper pumped and active which is the best, and the bomb. We are going crazy already here in Yopal inviting EVERYONE to be baptized and its been the greatest.

Things here in Yopal are GREAT. We moved out of the super ugly terribel house and got into a new, pretty and nice house, we are working super well, and the people are progressing. I am short on time again (always) so I can´t tell many stories, but just know taht like 4 people this past week have had their prayers answered in dreams and signs and now know the church is true and want to get baptized, so yeah, pretty cool stuff I guess.

Also SHOUT OUT TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR LIKE ALL HAVING BIRTHDAYS THIS PAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK I feel so left out. eat more cake for me, please.

The other pic that you are getting here is of a real barbacue here in Yopal. None of that week stuff with grills and small pieces of meat, we are talking full animals killed, cut, and  put in the ground with big metal sticks and cooked in a circle with fire. THAT is how to have a barbecue here in Yopal. THAT is how we eat at parties here. also potatoes and guacamole and firey hot sauce. I LOVE LIFE

Estoooooo I have no time left .I am the wrost ever, I am sorry. but next week we´ll see if I send a surprise! probs not, I will probably not have any time to do it but whatever. IJust don´t get our hopse up too much hahaha

ELDER PRATT LOVES YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment