Saturday, October 11, 2014

qUICK sTORIES

TIME FOR........................



qUICK sTORIES!!!!!!!!!

SO this week I was trying to teach my comp to say 3 Nephi 5:13 in English. He was doing awesome until had a hard time pronouncing the last part and said, "... that they might have everlaughing life" YES!

SO this week I successfully performed tick removing surgery (with tis head) on of Elder Bentley´s arm with a safety pin and tweezers. We got the head and all YES!!

SO Conference was OUT FO CONTROL GOOD I just loved sooo many of the talks. Man I love conference. Also, the best parts were when they spoke in their native spanish!!!! Off the top of my head I remember Robbins, Christensen, Christofferson, Pres Monson, Uchtdorf, McConkie, and others who I don´t remember off the top of my head. It was the bomb! Also I loved how much they talked about the importance of a prophet and what it really means to sustain a leader. Great stuff. YES!!!


Thanks for tuning in, this has been a new episode of........  qUICK sTORIES!!!!



Elder Pratt loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment